LEICESTER OFFICIALLY COMPLETE MUSA SIGNING

The Nigeria international enjoyed
a great season in driving CSKA Moscow to the Russian title
and will collaborate with Claudio Ranieri's champions for the
2016-17 battle



Leicester City have officially finished the
signing of Ahmed Musa from CSKA Moscow for an undisclosed
charge, the club affirmed on Friday.

The Premier League champions have tied the Nigeria
global to a four-year bargain at the King Power Stadium.

Musa turns into the Foxes' fourth
senior summer signing taking after
the catches of Nampalys Mendy,
Ron-Robert Zieler and Luis Hernandez.

Speaking to the club's website,
Musa said: "I look forward to
seeing the fans in the new
season and I will do my best to
make them happy."
"I joined because it's one of the
best clubs in the Premier League
and they are like a family. That's
why I joined Leicester City and
I'm very excited."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog